Plantar fasciitis causes pain in the heel or close to the heel.
Symptoms can include:
- Pain in the heel first thing in the morning when you walk.
- Pain after you have exercised.
Things you can do at home to remedy plantar fasciitis:
- Wear shoes with good arch support or use inserts with arch support.
- Exercises like stretching your calf.
- Take an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen.
If you are having pain in or near your heel call us for an appointment so we can help you get back to your active lifestyle.